Sunday, October 23, 2011

October Art Journaling

October Week 1


Another one of those pages that started with leftover paint from the week before. I added the light blue with the intention of using black and the skyline stencil. The results weren't very crisp. I added a TH stamped image of a bug, and a couple of white rub ons. And our fortunes from Saturday's PF Chang dinner. Some Sakura pens for a bit more doodling, and the FC Pitt markers for most of the journaling.

October Week 2


It was an especially pink week in this pink month. I knew I wanted these pages to be pink. I used pink acrylic on gessoed pages, before the gesso was completely dry. I like how it turned out. I had picked up a pink chalk pen at Michael's -- it was among all of their BC Awareness stuff. I used it for all of my journaling. The white is a Sharpey paint pen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with your art journal!!! I've started to make one of these, and googled it for ideas, and this popped up.
    LOVE IT!!!! Saw youre a follower of Nienie as well, I love her blog!!!
    Schpiffanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete